Travel Insurance Worldwide
>> Must Have Travel Insurance - Worldwide Twenty Four/Seven Support
We know there are those of you who like to keep on the move, whether it's finding just the right job, interest, course of study, friends or country. More than just the world - life's your oyster and this is a fabulous time to make the most of every experience and every moment. Right now you're on the look out for the best travel insurance. Worldwide travel is just so open and available, all you have to do is chose the international cover that's going to see you through wherever you go.
These are the basics you need to consider when purchasing cheap worldwide travel insurance:
- Rock solid cover for overseas medical and hospital expenses (make sure it's unlimited), emergency assistance as a policy standard, emergency expenses, repatriation and personal liability as your absolute basics. If you're a student and need to go for cheap insurance cover without any of the extras but with all the critical stuff, this is the deal.
- Ability to choose your level of cover. We offer three more levels of worldwide travel insurance (UK and Europe only plus other options to keep the costs down) with our top flight policy which ALSO covers you for unlimited cancellation fees and lost deposits with generous maximums for lost or stolen luggage, personal possessions, credit cards and traveller's cheques, cash and documents, delayed travel and trip resumption.
- The policy is unwritten by one of the world's biggest and best. In our case it's Allianz Global Assistance, a long established company present in over 130 countries. This support also incorporates the incredible global back up of Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Assist are the ones who are on the spot for you in an emergency - air lifting you out if necessary, liaising with medical and legal teams, keeping in touch with your family, being on the phone 24/7 to give you medical advice. Great guys to have around.
- Operates online - naturally - so you can get your quote, finalise your worldwide annual travel insurance, single trip or whatever, and have the policy sent to you via email or SMS within minutes. Online also let's you log in while you're overseas to extend or up your policy.
World travel insurance gives you 100% mind peace - something that's really critical when you're taking on total adventure, high-risk activities like canyoning or trekking - or trying to cross the road in Bangkok.
It's as simple as that. For really economical travel insurance worldwide or local, we have you covered (pun intended!!)
For our other insurance policies, please visit our travel insurance page.
>> Indian Quick Tips
- Keep your money exchange receipts each time you exchange currency as you'll need them on departure to re-exchange. Naturally you only go to the official money changers.
- Internet cafés are plentiful but many connections are slow so be patient.
- Negotiate the fare before you get into a taxi or rickshaw and be sure to only use 'authorised', easy to identify buses and taxis, and not taxi's that pick up additional fares.
- It's customary to tip in restaurants - especially on the tourist strips.