Discount Travel Insurance
>> Discount Travel Insurance That Leaves You With More Travel Dollars
If you've caught the travel bug but bad, right at this moment you're probably driving everyone nuts with your plans and everything you do is focussed around putting aside enough money for your next - or your first - trip. This is where discount travel insurance really makes the difference if you look around, make comparisons and then get the best discounted travel insurance on the market.
At iTrek, we believe, for cheap online travel insurance, we've got it all wrapped up and know we'll save you a bundle while providing you with the protection of totally reliable discount annual travel insurance. We understand that 'money' is a really major issue in the travel game, so we're more than happy to provide you with some budget and money saving tips so you've got enough left over for the critical stuff.
- If you've got the time, travel by bus instead of train or plane - it's slower but it's cheaper.
- If you're travelling with an organised tour around the UK, US, Europe or Canada you might think you have finances covered, but budgeting could be one of the toughest aspects. While many of these tours cover meals they don't cover them all or whims of the moment, entry to some venues, travel or nightlife expenses if you head out on your own - and that can be a biggie - so read the fine print.
- Travelling independently? Make the Tourist Information Centre one of your first visits in every new city. They have all the information on the free stuff and days when you can get discount tickets etc.
- Libraries can be a great free source too with some having free Internet access and great travel sections where you can look up information about your next destination, keep up with the news (if you want to) or curl up with a good book on a rainy day. Take a note pad and pen with you.
- Buy at flea markets where they're often open to a bit of haggling - a bargain that's too good to be true might be just that so keep your wits about you. That's also true when buying cheap travel insurance so keep you're wits about you there too and know what support and benefits you're getting for your dollar.
- Purchase online to get the lowest discount travel insurance - Australia internal or international travel. BTW - travel agents can be up to 60% more expensive.
For cheap travel insurance Australia, iTrek have a great range of cover for visitors and domestic cover for Aussies. Also, with our 12 and 18 month policies you can pick from one of 9 Lonely Planet Shoe String Guides - stacked with even more tips on seeing the world, or Australia, on the smell of an oily rag. It's the perfect companion to the hefty savings you'll make through your iTrek discount travel insurance.