Budget Travel Insurance Price
>> Budget Travel Insurance Price - Five Star Service and Support
Just because you purchase budget travel insurance doesn't mean you miss out on the critical - or even just plain important to you - cover and support. And it certainly doesn't have to mean you miss out on friendly, personal support on the other end of the phone if and when you need it.
iTrek offer you great discount travel insurance prices for an outstanding product. How?
- You get cheaper prices because we don't sell through travel agents so we don't have to pay any commissions and someone else's 'margin' isn't added to the total.
- You get great customer service and a broad range of policies to choose from at really low prices because we operate online and have cut down on a ton of unnecessary overheads and expensive infrastructure.
- You benefit from a company who know the ropes, who will steer you in the right direction and will be there when you need it because we have been around for a long time and have developed great international and local Aussie knowledge and connections, and experience in assessing risks and in putting our policies together.
It's kind of a partnership!
Most visitors to Australia just don't appreciate how big the country is. Incredibly, unless you've been way out of the city, most Australian's don't appreciate the immensity either.
If you only stay in the inhabited belt around the coastline you'll miss some of Australia's most unique and fascinating highlights. When you travel the outback you encounter vast stretches of barely inhabited, or inhabitable, land and seriously hot, dry and challenging country. Don't think about going alone and don't think about going without Australian travel insurance.
If you're heading off overseas, you can pick up comprehensive travel insurance cheap, and even cheaper if you take out our bronze or silver policies - ideal backpacker travel insurance for those seeing the Universe for less than 30 Altarian dollars a day*.
After you take out cheap travel insurance, Australia is a great place to visit first, then head off overseas. You'll meet so many travellers who can't wait to tell you all about their country and to hear about Oz - you'll feel way better if you've got lots of first hand information to share. And way better too if you've snaffled the best budget travel insurance for your dollar.
>> It's a Whole New World...
- Backpackers and students travelling to Rome on the smell of an oily rag should never starve - there's loads of cheap places to enjoy the superb Italian pasta. However, low cost accommodation can be a bit more difficult to come by. Pensioni are the local cheap accommodation but are not always suitable when traveling alone, and you'll need to book ahead.
- You'll need to book ahead for Paris also - and here's a budget issue you might not have considered. Some budget hotels charge extra to use the shower. The youth hostels provide free showers and breakfasts but often can't allow you to stay longer than two to three nights.